Iron, Copper, Turquoise, Cat's Eye
Flax, Oranges, Corpse blossom (rare), Grave fungus
Mangled hide, Splintered bone, Weak essence (rare)
Lead, Silver, Topaz, Jasper
Lemon, Lime (rare), Dusk bloom, Hemp
Tattered hide, Gouged bone, Wavering Essence (rare)
Agate, Aluminum, Carnellian (rare), Pyrite (rare)
Bananas, Apricots (rare), Pokeweed (rare), Milk Thistle, Stinging Nettle (rare), Cotton
Chipped bone, Rough hide, Pulsing essence (rare)
Amethyst, Nickel, Chromium, ?Sapphire (rare)
Mango, Pears, Chamomile, Pomegranate (rare), Bamboo, ?feverfew (rare)
Crooked Bone, Smooth hide, Vibrating essence (rare)
Tin, Rose quartz (rare), Amber, Platinum (rare)
Black raspberry, Plums, Silk, Persimmon (rare), Peppermint oil
Polished bone, Pristine hide, Radiant Essence (rare)
Good harvesting sitesEdit
- The Haunting has many sites with level 1/2 and occasionally 3 level items
- Nature Parks - central park, dog park, and Mt Seraphina state park
- City Parks - fenced in areas with merchants, such as in downtown, westview, (narrows), cascade, etc. have harvest sites in corners.
- The Rompus Rooter Rootin' Ground - usually level 3-5 items, but some lower items appear. This area is abundant in Chamomile - which boosts life points (couple hundred) for a few minutes (15? more?) when consumed.
- Entrance of Bayview/Financial district there are 3 harvest sites (jump that portal to refresh and collect --- you might meet Cesar).
- You can always harvest in yours and your friends' houses (at least once per day), but you will not get experience for doing so.
Harvested items that boost life points when consumedEdit
Listing harvesting points according to level.
LEVEL XP to next level Total XP 99 172894 (1729 items) 2642800 100 -- 2815695